Saint Clare’s Health is an award-winning provider of safe, high quality, compassionate care, serving the communities of Morris, Sussex and Warren counties.
Saint Clare’s Health offers a full-range of comprehensive medical services including (but not limited to):
- Accredited Cardiovascular Program
- Emergency Medicine
- Accredited Surgical Weight Loss Program
- Comprehensive Behavioral Health Services
- Maternity Care
- Women’s Services – Gynecological Surgery, Breast Imaging
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sport Medicine
- Wound Care Center
- Cancer Care
Saint Clare’s Health System includes:
- Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital
- Saint Clare’s Dover Hospital
- Saint Clare’s Behavior Health – Boonton, Denville and Parsippany
- Imaging Center – Parsippany Commons
- Lakeland Cardiology – Lakeland & Randolph
- Primary Care Physician Practice – Mine Hill
Our multidisciplinary team of experts is committed to providing advanced care in a patient-centered environment that is tailored to meet the needs of each individual and their family.
Saint Clare’s is a member of Prime Healthcare, an award-winning national hospital system headquartered in California, with 44 acute-care hospitals providing nearly 43,500 jobs in 14 states.
Chamber Contact: Wendy Long